Community »

Gay by Association?

Gay by Association?

Cyn da' Poet June 8, 2013 2

“Dime con quien andas, y te dire quien eres”, (Tell me the company you keep, and I’ll tell you what you are.) were the words that I grew up listening to; my

Read More »
TEEN PRIDE: A New Movement

TEEN PRIDE: A New Movement

Cyn da' Poet May 15, 2013 8

Sometimes, I feel like I’m 21 but there are other times that I feel like I’m 14.  Perhaps it’s all the sugar I’ve had that day or simply feeling great.  Whichever, the reason may

Read More »
Q-Blog: Health happens through story-telling

Q-Blog: Health happens through story-telling

Adriana Diaz-Ordaz April 16, 2013 2

“Mija, where are you going?” “To a conference, want to come with me?” “What is it for?” “It’s an LGBTQ forum in Boyle Heights. I didn’t know how to ask if you wanted to

Read More »
VIDEO: LEA Co-Chair Ari Gutierrez discusses Boyle Heights LGBTQ Forum

VIDEO: LEA Co-Chair Ari Gutierrez discusses Boyle Heights LGBTQ Forum

Qulture April 15, 2013 0

Latino Equality Alliance Co-Chair Ari Gutierrez discusses the Boyle Heights LGBTQ Forum. The event, hailed as a success from various individuals involved, connected youth and families with resources, and workshops pertinent to LGBTQ family

Read More »
Family Acceptance & Equality come together in east Los Angeles

Family Acceptance & Equality come together in east Los Angeles

Antonio X. Garcia April 15, 2013 0

BOYLE HEIGHTS, CA- Revealing one’s sexual orientation can be one of the most challenging experiences for an LGBTQ youth, but coming out in a culture with a heavy religiously conservative foundation can make the

Read More »
To Exist is To Resist: Queer People of Color Conference 2013

To Exist is To Resist: Queer People of Color Conference 2013

jonathan April 13, 2013 0

The Queer People of Color Conference aimed to empower queer students of color by providing them with the tools, spaces, and dialogue to empower themselves. We aim to do this through proactive engagement and

Read More »
CUAL ES EL COMPROMISO Y LA LUCHA DE LOS PREMIOS LATIN LGBT 2013?

CUAL ES EL COMPROMISO Y LA LUCHA DE LOS PREMIOS LATIN LGBT 2013?

Ronnie Veliz April 12, 2013 0

Su profesionalidad, sentido de responsabilidad social, y coherencia llevó a Victoria Ruiz, una de las mujeres Trans* más visibles y activas de Los Angeles, a convertirse en la fundadora de los premios más esperados

Read More »
Speak Truth to Power: Demanding more from our Media

Speak Truth to Power: Demanding more from our Media

Freddy April 7, 2013 2

This weekend hundreds gathered in Denver, CO to attend the National Conference for Media Reform. The conference covered the most important issues around media that are affecting our communities: Internet freedom (Free Press, the conference

Read More »
Chutney Pride (Another Flavor of the Rainbow)

Chutney Pride (Another Flavor of the Rainbow)

Mikey Smilez March 25, 2013 1

Read More »
Honrando Nuestras Tradiciones

Honrando Nuestras Tradiciones

Alejandro January 20, 2013 1

Por primera ves en 24 años, la conferencia nacional LGBT Creando Cambio tendrá su propio Instituto Latino este próximo Jueves, 24 de Enero en la ciudad de Atlanta. Uno de los temas mas importantes

Read More »

Notice: Undefined index: Preset in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 610

Notice: Undefined index: DisableHome in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 631

Notice: Undefined index: DisableCategory in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 635

Notice: Undefined index: DisableArchive in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 639

Facebook

Notice: Undefined index: GP_Enable in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 651

YouTube

Notice: Undefined index: LI_Enable in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 659

Notice: Undefined index: VI_Enable in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 663

Google Plus

Follow Me on Pinterest