Community »

World Map of Wars and Conflicts in 2012

World Map of Wars and Conflicts in 2012

jonathan January 11, 2012 0

Aviation Week’s Defense Technology International has gathered information and summarized the multitude of current and probable conflicts of 2012. Gizmodo’s Jesus Diaz designed this fabulous map. According to Gizmodo, the only conflict that is

Read More »
The Undocumented Truth

The Undocumented Truth

Alejandro January 4, 2012 1

It was nearly shortly after a good cup of tea, some great sex earlier this week, (when I couldn’t hold some inner questions to ink deep and run through my digital paper rolls) and a

Read More »
Joteria Chronicles

Joteria Chronicles

jonathan January 1, 2012 1

The Joteria Chronicles is the newest production, by Xicano Sol, an Angelo writer and multimedia artist that explores the intersection of sexuality and Latino culture through his work. He says, “Our stories deserve to be

Read More »

Notice: Undefined index: Preset in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 610

Notice: Undefined index: DisableHome in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 631

Notice: Undefined index: DisableCategory in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 635

Notice: Undefined index: DisableArchive in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 639

Facebook

Notice: Undefined index: GP_Enable in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 651

YouTube

Notice: Undefined index: LI_Enable in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 659

Notice: Undefined index: VI_Enable in /homepages/2/d388578095/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php on line 663

Google Plus

Follow Me on Pinterest