A 34-year-old undocumented Mexican, Jose shot down the sheriff’s chance of making any progress in his Arizona political career. Don’t mess with the undocumented queers people, just don’t. Jose went to the New-Times and hooked them up with a photo that he took with his lover, Arizona Sheriff Babeu, who also happened to be a republican congressional candidate, Mitt Romney Arizona co-chair and a volunteer for the Republican congressional candidate.
The photo appeared on the newspaper’s website and has gone viral, with Jose’s face blurred out. Jose told the news that he was helping out with social media and the website for the campaign. During this time, he and Babeu started a relationship that ended badly and clearly got worse. Babeu’s people asked Jose to sign a legal document stating that he would not speak of the relationship, according to the news sources.
“Sheriff Babeu has stepped down from his volunteer position with the campaign so he can focus on the allegations against him,” Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul confirmed in an email to The Huffington Post. “We support his decision.”
My thoughts on all of this:
- How lame Republican’s can be with their conservative ideologies. It is so important that we are true to ourselves and not follow a political party that doesn’t match up to the reality and moral set of ethics that we are living.
- Respect your lover no matter their culture or citizenship. Drama can really be avoided if you have simple love and respect for the other individual despite who they are or what they stand for. A lot of issues can be avoided if you approach things nicely all the way until the end. Life will go sour if you don’t take care of your relationships .
- Think before you sleep with anyone. What happens in bed doesn’t necessarily stay in bed and you can’t control the other person if they go and spread the truth about who you are and what you did.
- Watch where you post your pics and information. If you are running for public office or are a leader in any community– be aware of where you post your pictures. Your life is public now a days and no matter what you post and how privately you think you are doing it- it can and more than likely will surface.
- Being gay is not just a democratic thing. There are plenty of gay Republicans and it is perfectly fine that they follow those values. The only problem is that they look hypocritical in the public eye when they are confronted with the fact that their actions don’t match up to their general political identification. A gay conservative republic, really? I know you are out there and this is what happens when you get caught!
- Undocumented lovers know their rights. Don’t mess with other people’s lives, specially when they know what they can are able to do in this country as citizens of the planet. Being a US citizen doesn’t make you any smarter, better or superior to someone who is undocumented. Be careful who you mess with because you never where you will end up. Undocumented folks are powerful beings and should not be undermined, ever!
This scandalous story that really brought a smile to my face. Let’s approach situations with love and not threaten to deport others if they didn’t treat you well or give you the love that you wanted. Or don’t use and abuse, objectify and move on to the next person just because someone isn’t a citizen. Ha, ok, I am done.
Read the full story on the Huff Post and enjoy the video below:.